Translate

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Testimony from Tanzania


Yes,brother it is always great to hear from you, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! again THANK YOU VERY MUCH for funding these projects, you cant believe how much they are helping my people, giving my people the knowledge to know God, although you don't live here but we feel like you are here with us and we are following your lead in our daily life with the Lord.

The books got printed on the right time,am starting a huge project in June this year,we are going to plant 535 new churches into 535 new villages,so am travelling around to meet more than 535 church planters and over 400 pastors,so wherever I go I go with some copies and give them,man! it is a blessing!

I just don't have a word I can use to THANK you,But my heart is over thrilled! we will keep you in our prayers so that God may Keep you supplied,so in the future we may be able to translate and print more of your books.Every where am going we always have time to pray for you as a group.