Translate

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Closing the Gaps in Pakistan

I have studied many books in my life but IF YOUR BROTHERS SINS, is a unique as it is very relevant to the present society and environment. This book is the dire need of the present age. I have learned many things from this book. Some times there are big gaps because of small issues in churches and families but this book tells us how we can forgive and restore our brothers and sisters in Christ.

If somebody reads this carefully, he can avoid divisions, hatred, un-forgiveness.
I appreciate the wonderful effort of the writer and the translator. May the Lord bless both of these men of God to continue their efforts to bless the societies, countries and churches with such kinds of wonderful books.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network