Translate

Friday, March 30, 2012

Publishers Thanks from Pakistan

Profound Thanks
On Behalf of Pakistani Churches

I must say bundle of thanks to Light To My Path Book Distribution, Canada for the copyright and financial support to translate and print If Your Brother Sins. This book gives a wonderful teaching to restore broken relationships in churches as it is full of divine correction, protection and direction for fallen, weak and separated ones.

I must say thanks to all my brother, sisters and friends who are supporting this literature ministry with their prayers and donations.

I pray, may the Lord give all of them abundance of physical, spiritual and material blessings from heaven good health and long life.

This book will have a great impact on the church leaders, giving them boldness to do something practically for their weak brothers and sisters.

God bless you and thank you my beloved brother, F. Wayne Mac Leod for your trust, confidence and passion for Pakistan.

Stay blessed and continue for His glory!

Translator and Publisher

Emmanuel


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network