Translate

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"Encouraged to Stand for Truth" in Pakistan

I am thankful to God for another translation work on the book by Rev. F. Wayne Mac Leod. No doubt God has given His servant a deeper insight because I have learned many things by the study of his two books, Old Wineskins and New Wine and commentary book, Jude and John.
  
At the end of every chapter, there are things to consider and some prayer points. What a wonderful style to make the reader think or review the chapter. It is a wonderful style to keep things in mind to act upon. Off course the prayer points at the end of every chapter enables a believers to have a close walk with the Lord.
 
The writing style is simple and comprehensive, easy to understand and off course readers can remember for life time.
I am encouraged to stand for truth in my church and to stand firm in faith.

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network