Translate

Friday, July 1, 2011

Translator Says Progress Being Made On Hindi Commentary

FROM THE URDU TRANSLATOR OF THE EPISTLES OF JOHN AND JUDE COMMENTARY:

"The translation and composing work on Commentaries is in good progress.
I am really enjoying, learning and being blessed by these wonderful study material.
At the end of every section. there are some things to consider and prayer points.
It is a wonderful style. This style make these commentaries a working knowledge of the Holy Bible.

To tell you the truth, I have never seen such wonderful commentaries in my life. I am really privileged and honor to do this great work in my life.

Thanks for your trust and confidence to join HEART with me for Lord`s work for the blessing of Urdu Readers."

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network