Translate

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I have led many Youth to Christ with the Help of these Books

FROM A PASTOR IN ZAMBIA:

"I received the books you sent me. They are 8 in all. I want to tell you that I was excited when I saw those books. The books have arrived at the right moment when I have just planned the expository lessons for 2011, in my church. I am truly thankful to God and to you for the encouragement and support.

Last year I was privileged to speak at crusades. I used some of the books you sent me in the past, and the response was very good. Many people, especially youths came to Jesus. I believe that these books have helped me by impacting me with God's wisdom for His service. I have led may youths to Christ with the help of these books.

I have been praying for you and will continue to pray for you and your ministry. Pray for me also that I be faithful in using these books for God's glory."
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network