Translate

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First copies of Urdu Translation arrive in Pakistan

EMAIL RECEIVED FROM TRANSLATOR OF URDU BOOKS IN PAKISTAN (August 31, 2010):

I, hereby acknowledge receipt of the book parcel I received this afternoon.
It was really a time of excitement, I could not help weeping with thanksgiving. 

God reminded me, If He had not taken me out of this world where would I be?
This really made me weep. I have not words to express my thanks and gratitude for His grace and mercy. Yes If he had not chosen me, this would not be my profession or ministry to translate Christian books.

''Heavenly Father, Thanks , thanks a lot for your love, grace and mercy.''
I would like you to give my heavenly father thanks for the grace and mercy He has upon my life.

From tomorrow , I will start work of marketing. I believe that this parcel is not big enough to take my whole week for marketing.

Thousands of thanks for trusting and joining hands with me for this project.
I am sure this book will bring about great blessings, edification, understanding and strengthening of faith in Pakistan.