Translate

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

LTMP Commentaries "Ignite Something New" in a University Student in Ghana

I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation to all that you have been doing for me by supplying me with the commentary notes on the books of the Bible.

Wayne, your wonderful works have really ignited something new inside of me. I was studying the commentary on the book of Act, and I would have to confess that the Holy Spirit was in control. You have greatly affected my life and other friends of mine. I teach the children service in my church and your Holy Spirit filled books have been a great source of help to me. I am really excited and I love your ministry so much.

Wayne, there is something I would like to let you know. That is, I have lately developed the penchant to write to affect the lives of many and l believe, your experience would be a great source of motivation to me.

Just as I received the very latest parcel of books, some friends of mine who saw them were also moved and they also wish to have some of these delivery. I would add their personal addresses beneath this epistle and I hope you would be of great assistance to them.